This article provides an evidence-based review, build upon 14 articles on the subject, of HR Analytics. It answers the following questions:
- What is HR Analytics (the concepts, definitions)?
- How does HR Analytics work (the processes)?
- Why does HR Analytics work (the cause-effect relationships, antecedents, and consequences)?
- What does HR Analytics produce (the outcomes)?
- What is required for HR Analytics to succeed (the moderators)?
Towards the end, the article also looks into the limits of HR Analytics and what research should be conducted in this field in the future.
Click here to read the article (after opening this link, click on the small green icon “PDF” to download the full article for free).