In this book, Cole Nussbaumer Knaflic will teach you the fundamentals of data visualization, using numerous real case studies to help you get inspired. Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Understand the importance of context and audience
- Determine the appropriate type of graph for your situation
- Recognize and eliminate the clutter clouding your information
- Direct your audience’s attention to the most important parts of your data
- Think like a designer and utilize concepts of design in data visualization
- Leverage the power of storytelling to help your message resonate with your audience
Click here to buy the book.
Be aware that you need to purchase this material to consult it.